Contemporary fabric artwork for your home.
Contemporary fabric artwork for your home.
Grounds for Data Collection
Processing of your personal information , meaning, any information which may potentially allow your identification with reasonable means (hereinafter referred to as " Personal Information ") is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations towards you and providing you with our services, and/or to protect our legitimate interests and for compliance with legal and financial regulatory obligations to which we are subject.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect two types of data and information from Users.
1) The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to any User(s), which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Site (“ Non-personal Information ”). We are not aware of the identity of a User from which the Non-personal Information is collected. Non-personal Information which is collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g. the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time, etc.) in order to enhance the functionality of our Site. We may also collect information on your activity on the Site (e.g. pages viewed, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.).
2) The second type of information is ‘’Personal Information’’ which is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual. Such information includes:
Device Information: We collect Personal Information from your device. Such information includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g. MAC address and UUID) and other information which relates to your activity through the Site.
Registration information: When you register to our Site you will be asked to provide us certain details such as: full name; e-mail or physical address, and other information.
How Do We Receive Information About You?
We receive your Personal Information from various sources:
· When you voluntarily provide your personal details in order to register on our Site;
· When you use or access our Site in connection with your use of our services;
· From third party providers, services and public registers (for example, traffic analytics vendors).
How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
We may use the information for the following:
· Communicating with you – sending you notices regarding our services, providing you with technical information and responding to any customer service issue you may have;
· To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates and services;
· To market our websites and products;
· Conducting statistical and analytical purposes, intended to improve the Site.
We may also disclose information if we have good faith to believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to:
(i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
(ii) enforce our policies (including our Agreement), including investigations of potential violations thereof;
(iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues;
(iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims;
(v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company and/or its employees), our users, yourself, or any third party;
(vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information that a website assigns to your device while you are viewing a website. Cookies are very helpful and can be used for various different purposes. These purposes include allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enable automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences and making the interaction between you and our Site quicker and easier. Cookies are also used to help ensure that the advertisements you see are relevant to you and your interests and to compile statistical data on your use of our Services.
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
a. 'session cookies' which are stored only temporarily during a browsing session in order to allow normal use of the system and are deleted from your device when the browser is closed;
b. 'persistent cookies ' which are read only by the Site, saved on your computer for a fixed period and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for repeat visits, for example to allow us to store your preferences for the next sign-in;
c. 'third party cookies' which are set by other online services who run content on the page you are viewing, for example - third party analytics companies who monitor and analyse our Site access.
These cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but Personal Information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in, and obtained from, cookies. You may remove the cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Site may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
Third Party Collection of Information
How Do We Safeguard Your Information?
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Site and your information. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorised access or abuse our Site, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
We may use your Personal Information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, or other identifying data, directly ourselves, or by using third party subcontractors for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials, concerning our services, which we believe may interest you.
Out of respect to your right to privacy, we provide you within such marketing materials a means to decline receiving further marketing offers from us (ie; unsubscribe). If you unsubscribe we will remove your email address or telephone number from our marketing distribution lists.
Please note that even if you have unsubscribed from receiving marketing emails from us, we may send you other types of important e-mail communications without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. These may include customer service announcements or administrative notices.
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. The Site is not designed for, or directed at, children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com
How to contact us
If you have any general questions about the Site or the information we collect about you and how we use it, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Printed Ink Design.
Last modified: 27/08/2020